I wanted to make a layout that is flexible enough to accommodate various numbers of photos and different scrapping styles.
Here is what my version looks like:
If you want to use more photos you could:
- stretch them across the page
- turn the page if you want to use vertical-oriented photos
- use various sizes in the space of one 4 x 6 photo
If you want to change the design you could:
- stagger the strips instead of putting them in a row
- frame the photo(s) with the strips around each side of the photo(s)
- scatter the leaves instead of stacking them in a cluster
This design is also a great way to use up scraps of paper!
How would you change the layout?