Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project Life April - May #PLxSU


Project Life pages are different to look at than regular scrapbook pages because there isn't one focal point. I suppose you could start at the top left and "read" the page like a book but not everyone puts their pages together in a linear fashion. {Ahem... doesn't April come before May?...} What works best for me is to look at the photos first and then the journaling and embellishments.

I started my PL in the middle of April instead of waiting until the beginning of May because I had that awesome photo of my nephew Myles and me that I really wanted to use with the "HAPPY" card. 


This next page is all about one event in May and some pages will be like this and some pages may include a week or more. It's all about what photos I have and what I want to highlight. That's one of the nice aspects of Project Life, you can record a small detail or memory that you might not make an entire layout about  and it's those little details and memories that make everyone's pages unique.


The winter this year was brutal and seemed to go on forever so I am really enjoying the flowers and greenery in my yard this spring. You may notice stickers, wood veneer, washi tape, and transparent embellishments on these pages - and they are all new from Stampin' Up!. I especially like the stamps. :)

Have you started Project Life? It's such a fun and low stress way to scrapbook and I encourage you to give it a try - however you want to do it is awesome!