Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Christmas in July with SU! Blendabilites Markers!


Christmas cards in July? Maybe if I start now I will have several made and ready to send in December! I have been having fun coloring with Stampin Up!'s new alcohol markers called Blendabilities. There are three hues for each color: a light, medium, and dark color, except for the skin tone set which has 6 markers. There is also a Color Lifter marker to "erase" color from any oopsies.

For my flower I used the Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive sets. There are lots of techniques you can do  to blend and shade with them; I tried to make this card look like stained glass.

Half of the colors are available to order now and the rest are expected to be available in August.

The colors available now are:
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Old Olive
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Skin Tone Assortment
  • Color Lifter
The following accessories are available:
  • Memento Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black, this ink won't smear when you color with the Blendabilities
  • Memento Ink Refill in Tuxedo Black
The remaining colors are coming August 1:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Night of Navy
  • Melon Mambo
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Calypso Coral
  • Smoky Slate
They are lots of fun and the colors are so vibrant, I just love them!